Roofing and shingle repairs on nine buildings.
Monday 11 September – Update
Happy Monday Condos at Shenendoah residents –
We enjoyed a beautiful stretch of weather last week and your project progressed without delay. As a result, roofing repairs throughout the association were completed Friday.
Our job trailer will remain onsite until today, and we do have one siding repair to make which will be completed this week.
We thank you for the opportunity to help you with you roofing repairs and welcome any opportunity to work with you again in the future!
Please see below for a few recent job-site pictures. Have a great week!
Week Commencing August 28 – Update
Hello Condos of Shenandoah Residents!
We began work on Tuesday at your association and estimate that we will be onsite for 8-10 total days weather permitting.
Please see below for a listing of a few useful reminders as well as an update on our work progress thus far (site map & pictures included). As always, please contact your manager should you have any questions, comments or concerns.
- Work hours will be from 8 AM to 5 PM and will be comprised of a 2-4 man crew.
- Items that we will repair include but are not limited to: missing or loose shingles, old or cracked silicone around wall-lines and penetrations, missing or insufficient flashings, and nail-pops.
- Please expect a few hours of slight noise disruption due to foot traffic on your roof and various hammering while shingle repairs are being made. We apologize for any inconvenience during the time that work is being completed at your home and thank you for your patience.
- Any and all debris will be deposited directly from the roofs into a rolled dumpster or work trucks. We will do our best to minimize mess around your property.
- Please ensure that children and pets are kept inside and away from the work zone at all times.
Building 5 was completed Wednesday morning and we anticipate completing the next building by Friday. The buildings that are included in our list of repairs (as per the below site map) are numbers 1,2,4,5,7,8,12,13,14. These are the 3-tab buildings that have not had a roof replacement.
On building 5 we found substantial deterioration to the roof and therefore we will review each building thoroughly to ensure we are identifying all the issues and problems.
The majority of the shingles are not sealed and shingles are at risk of coming off in high winds. Therefore, we are sealing and replacing the missing ones as we find them. We are also sealing all the penetrations: vents, walls, pipes, exposed fasteners. We cannot guarantee this will solve all the problems – the issues will continue until the building roofs are completely replaced, however what we are doing should limit the number of potential issues.
As always, your patience and cooperation is appreciated whilst we are completing your project.
Thank you and have a great long weekend!